Who are we?
We are Swiss Consulting Group, a strategic partner for coaching leaders, teams, individuals and organizations in building 21st-century leadership competencies while producing breakthrough results.
Who are our clients?
We work with people throughout the world who face challenges in accomplishing results, implementing strategy, and/or achieving desired outcomes. Our typical clients are individuals, business owners, top managers and/or department heads, functional and/or virtual teams, boards of directors and entrepreneurs who want to make a change and move beyond business-as-usual.
What problems do we solve?
Our clients typically face one or several of these leadership, business or global challenges:
- Lack of results, missed opportunities, loss of key customers
- Pushback on change, indecisiveness, weak morale, brain drain
- Leadership gaps, team failures, personality clashes
- Cultural clashes, lack of trust
- Poor communication, frequent misunderstandings
- Unclear Values, Non aligned Goals, Uncertainty
What are our methods?
Our in-action coaching and workshops sessions empower people to be leaders and to meet these challenges head-on. We do not offer peak experiences that rarely hold up on Monday morning back at the office. Our human-centered processes bridge people, planning, and productivity – while growing the organization’s ongoing capacity to unleash the full hidden power of its human capital:
- Strategy in Action: to build a shared vision/strategy and catalyze quick, targeted wins
- Leadership in Action: to build cohesive and unstoppable teams;
- Coaching in Action: to meet targeted business and/or leadership challenges with individuals or teams;
- Communication in Action: to minimize miscommunication and foster straight talk and effective listening for results
What is cutting-edge leadership?
What it takes to unleash leadership is often misunderstood. We say that leaders are people who generate conversations of value that empower others to achieve. We facilitate individuals and teams in five leadership conversations they must do well to succeed, through a proven systematic process of Self-knowledge, Relationship, Vision, Strategy, and Action.
How will you benefit?
We help you create a compelling picture of the desired future, and build a shared diagnosis of the current situation. We then launch a customized process to fill gaps, provide what’s missing, remove blockages, and seize opportunities. Instant strategic action means quick wins at every level of the organization.
- At an international bank, we worked with the IT management team to unify its global strategy and improve collaboration between departments and regions. This achieved millions in cost savings and contributed to $9.1 billion in profits that year.
- At another multinational, we enabled senior management to build a cohesive retail team, improve partnerships with the front-line people, increase speed-to-market, and produce $74 million in additional sales.
- At a large international non-governmental organization (NGO), we assisted the president and his leadership team in building a fundraising campaign that more than tripled the organization’s annual revenue from $240,000 to over $900,000 within a year.
- And at a medium-size technology company, we worked with the board and senior management to unify the corporate strategy and launch a series of catalytic projects that contributed to increasing the company’s valuation from $20 million to $34 million within a year.
Beyond immediate breakthrough results, our clients typically see sustainable benefits:
- Self-reliant leadership and better decision-making
- Better strategy alignment and faster implementation
- Improved morale and efficiencies
- Sustainable, replicable processes
- Enhanced results and outcomes
- A leaner operation overall