An Introduction to Leadership-In-Action
Where does it hurt? Or: Why do you need “Leadership-In-Action”
- Leadership gaps: The organization faces a business challenge that your team’s leadership capacity is no match for.
- Action gaps. You have a plan – but how do you mobilize your team to implement it?
- Brain drain. Your high-potential leaders are not moving to the next level. You are in danger of losing your most precious assets, your human capital.
- Weak leadership. Your people are not leading effectively.
- Indecisiveness. You have endless meetings without results. Everybody feels like they are wasting time.
- Resistance. You get push-back on a change you want to make. You don’t know how to mobilize people for action.
- Weak morale. Your people are demoralized; there is a lack of enthusiasm.
- Clashes of personalities or cultures. Your team is not aligned; they don’t speak the same language; there is in-fighting.
What can “Leadership-In-Action” do for you? Or: what’s the value-add (ROI)?
- It aligns your team around a bold business challenge.
- It systematically develops your high-potential people and fills their leadership gaps (in self-awareness. social awareness, relationship building, vision, strategy and action).
- It turns your people into a cohesive high-performance team.
- It provides practical leadership tools that last, and lets you and your team practice them in the action of making change and producing results.
- It spreads a culture of competent coaching in the organization.
- It makes your people unstoppable: able to turn any breakdown into a breakthrough – in cost, speed or quality.
What does “Leadership-In-Action” cover?
- The new landscape for leadership. The 3 Cs: Coaching, Communication, Cross-Cultural Savvy.
- Leadership self-assessment
- The Leadership Pyramid™: conversations of leaders
- Vision lab: what is your strategic intent?
- 100-Day Catalytic Projects
- Coaching: core 21st century competence
- The 12 building blocks of coaching
- From breakdown to breakthrough
- Catalytic projects; sustaining the momentum
- Senior executives in industry, nonprofits and government.
- High-potential managers and emerging leaders.
- Functional departments or divisions facing an extraordinary challenge and/or performing below expectations.
- Project / sales / cross-functional teams that don’t work well together.
- Boards of directors who want to increase their team alignment and effectiveness.
- Small and medium enterprises that need to be championship teams to make things happen.
Who are the facilitators?
- They are practitioners with solid track-records of enhancing clients’ performance.
- They have demonstrated a firm grasp of both teaching and living our methodology in action.
- They are 100% committed to participants’ success.
- They are coached by our CEO, Peg Thatcher.
[INCLUDE IMAGE: WOMEN AND RELEVANCE]
What do clients say?
[JAN TO SUPPLY UPDATED INFO + QUESTION: WHAT CLIENT LOGOS DO WE WANT TO INCLUDE?]
What makes our approach different?
- Not a mere event but a sustainable process:
- We interview participants to customize the process.
- We design the process in partnership with you.
- We care about ‘Monday morning’: how will participants implement the new strategy back in the office?
- In action:
- Participants design, declare and launch Catalytic Projects to in the action of producing results.
- Cutting-edge methodology:
- [WHAT DO WE WANT TO INCLUDE HERE?]
What is the Swiss Consulting Group difference?
Australian and USA-based performance management and coaching company with coaches/trainers and facilitators available throughout the world.
|Conventional Approaches||SCG Approach|
|Rigid blueprints ignore opportunities||Catalytic actions for systemic change|
|People treated as objects or obstacles||People are the solution and the key agents|
|Good analysis but lack of follow-up||Focus on hands-on actions and results|
|Quick-fix attitude at symptom level||Attacking the roots of problems|
|Fragmentation and cultural clashes||Full communication. Differences are contributions|
|Non-specific, cumbersome solutions||Details are integral to the solution|
|Theory and planning, but status quo||Breakthrough results|
Coaching leaders to meet the future
The 3 Cs of leadership:
Find out more:
Contact us today to find out what the Swiss Consulting Group difference could make to your business.